Monday, November 8, 2010

October North

Last month Red and I took a weekend off from our lives and headed north with my sister and her man.
It was during a time when my anxiety was getting the better of me and I needed some time with no responsibilities, no phone, no computer and no schedule. We relaxed in the sun, the boys went fishing while Jenny and I went paddle boating and to see some of the town. Wine and campfires and dogs running around their little gypsy camp type property in one of the most beautiful areas by the MN/WI border.

It was just what I needed.



This photo almost hurts my eyes.  Its the sun coming to set on Poplar Lake.


It was crystal clear.


On another note, does my dog kind of look like a deer? 

2 comments:

Ninso said...

She DOES look like a deer! Take the collar off and I would really have had to look twice!

Emily said...

Okay... so it's not just me. Good. Lol!