Friday, May 14, 2010

Vanilla Beans

Ever heard of 'em? 


 I guess if I honestly think about it, the only personal reference to them that I can think of is Vanilla Bean lotion. And then, I just thought it was a fancy name for it.  I didnt realize that vanilla came from actual beans.  I thought it came from those fancy little Watson's bottles. 


What?


Don't look at me in that tone.


I'm baking a bunch of goodies for a bake sale tomorrow night.  I decided that since you dont really see scones at bake sales, I would give them a try.  So I turned to the only woman I know who can make anything with perfection.  Including scones.  P-Dub.
I'm going to take a crack at her Vanilla Bean Scones recipe.  I've got everything I need.  Now... It's time to bake.

1 comment:

Babaloo said...

Soooo, how did the baking go? Can we see photos, please?

Glad you came by my blog! I clicked on yours and when I saw your header and the photos of your dogs (and cat!) I knew I'll be a regular visitor from now on. Can't wait to read up on your dogs and adventures!