Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hooch

There is a Hooch in the building, folks.



Need I say more?

He knows exactly where to position himself to be in perfect position to trip me. Really.



He's a 9 week old English Mastiff. And I want to keep him. Frankie doesn't.



But alas.. He is a friend's puppy. We are just the puppy sitters for the week.

I will be deeply saddened when Hooch leaves us. But my Frankie... She will be holding a celebration, as she is officially Hooch's new chew toy.




He chews on the carpet. He chews on my shoes. He is currently chewing on a throw rug. He chews on rocks. He chews on other dogs. He chews on my cat. He chews on my socks. He chews on me. Is the word 'chew' starting to sound funny to anybody yet? I can tell you who it's not sounding funny to. Hooch. He's chewing right now. Pray God he doesnt still chew when he's 250lbs like his daddy.

But I don't care what he chews on. I mean, I do care and I stop him, as I don't want him to hurt himself. But how do you scold this???



3 comments:

Hohni said...

Can't he just disappear forever to a loving English Mastiff acreage in Iowa??? OMG!!!! Princess was an English Mastiff and was wonderful. Gentle Giants!!!!!!!!!!! I think even the vet had tears in his eyes when we had to put her down.

Cj said...

OMG!! they don't come any more adorable then that!

anya said...

My friend's pup just chewed up one of her $100 a pair shoes. Her very nicest pair ever. She said she "beat" him with the shoe, but I absolutely don't believe that's the way to do it. I don't know the way but I'm pretty sure whacking doesn't work.