Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Gonna Hurt the Motorcycles

It's a lovely Saturday afternoon. Early afternoon. The sun is shining, it's not too hot out. I am making a last ditch attempt to really scrub out the bedroom and throw away or donate clothes that I won't wear anymore.

Thank you, genes, for my packrat mentality.

I have the windows open to air out a week's worth of raining, stuffed up days.

My chick flicks have been playing all morning. I love Julia Robert's movies. Currently, My Best Friend's Wedding is on. And during my favorite part of the movie that I have seen no less than 48 times, something happens. Something that has gotten my blood boiling since it's now the 14th time it's happened this this morning.

The flippin' packs of motorcycles keep flying by my house!

SHUT UP! You don't need to rev your engines right in front of my home. You don't need to rattle by in groups of 35. What you do need is to find a new road to ride on, or respect the fact that you are still in town when you ride past my house! A road that is currently under construction and a danger to you if you don't
knock it ooooooooff!

Yes, I do feel better. Thank you for asking.


1 comment:

Hohni said...

Hey.....We have a Harley also..It's totally a man thing to rev them up no matter where they are or the time of day.....I think it makes the brakes work better if they rev it up right before they apply the brakes. :)