Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Snowing

Again. 

But this isnt me waking up to a sprinkle of snow like a couple of days ago.  No, this is it's been snowing since I woke up at 7am and it's still coming down.  Hard.




But I can handle it.  I think.



I mean, right?



NO! No I can't handle it! 



Did you forget my reaction to having to give up summer for fall?  I am barely into my fall phase and it's already snowing!



No. Emily doesn't handle snow.  If anything, the snow handles me.



No more backyard BBQ's.  No more bonfires.  No more smores!  The agony!



I'm going to have to switch into winter driving mode. Leaving the house 15 minutes early.  Driving 35 mph in a 55. Holding up the traffic.  Stocking my truck with a winter safety kit.  Winter go away!



I can handle it, right?  I'm a big girl.  Its just a little snow..... **whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!**

No comments: