Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Dog's Blog

I speak of my dogs so much these days that I decided that they should have their own blog.

Maybe that's not a good idea, because maybe I will run out of stuff to talk about here at Musings! But I now have 3 dogs, two of which are in training for something or other. And I'm so new to this training thing that I need a place where I can talk about it and have others with more dog training experience to help me along the way, without having to mull through the Musings here.


So, Frankie, Jake and Kirby (and me) have created Sport Dog Blog. Its just a new blog where I talk about the trials and successes through the training and lives of these dogs. Especially the Aussies.


So check it out if you like dogs. Or even if you don't. Maybe you will see something that I could work on. I would appreciate the advice!














A link will remain at the right sidebar, just click on this photo (on the right).

No comments: