Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snow



Yeah, you heard me.  Snow.  Snoow.  Don't I look happy?
 


It snowed here last night.  First snowfall of the season.  It's going to be a looooong winter.

Red and I both woke up this morning around 5am.  Neither of us know why.  Maybe because the dogs were going nuts?  Why would the dogs be going nuts?  My dogs dont go nuts.  Oh yeah, unless it's snowing.  I forgot, Kirby is light reactive, and with the full moon, the shiny white stuff falling from the sky, and the fact that his bed is right under a window... Kirby had reason to wake us up.

It was snowing.

Snow on the grass.  Grass that Red had mowed just 48 hours before.



I'm not in the mood for snow.  It cramps my disc doggin style.



Who wants to play disc in the snow?



Guess Frankie does. 

Happy snow day.  Not.



No comments: