Friday, December 4, 2009

Corgi Time

Maggie the Corgi was a foster dog.  As of Thanksgiving Day 2009, Maggie is officially no longer a foster dog.

She's our dog.














I felt like I just needed to come out and say it.  I know some of you will roll your eyes and say "Emily adopted another dog again".  But the rest of you will be happy for us.  Because Emily didn't adopt another dog.  Red did. 













It's not a secret that Red has loved this little girl from the start.  I'm happy that he finally realized that before she went away again.

Red is even going to construct a little set of stairs for her to get up onto our bed by herself. 

Yeah.

How many dogs does that make for us now?  I've lost count


This is the first time in my entire life that I've said this.  But I think we've got enough pets.

1 comment:

laurie said...

oh god i LOVE corgis!!! yay for you! nothing like a rambunctious dog-filled christmas!