Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Today is the last day of the year.  Goodbye 2009.  You've been good to me for the most part.  I have my gripes like everybody else.  But I'm much more grateful for the good.

As the year winds down, I've been too busy to really blog.  But get ready for a rip-roarin new year!  Today I recieved my Flip Camcorder.  So not only will you be seeing many more photos, but videos as well!  Sharing my life in word and picture form is fun.  But sharing it with you in video form will be even better!

My plan is to learn to TwitVid and link it here to Musings.  Bear with me as I work out the kinks. 

Be safe tonight and don't do anything stupid. 
Bring on twentyten!

3 comments:

Ninso said...

Thank you for not calling it "O-10"

Emily said...

Ohten? Well that's just stupid! Lol! I haven't heard that one yet! Lol!

Daniela said...

You are going to love your flip video. I have one and take it everyhere...Happy NEw Year!