Sunday, December 20, 2009

Red Dog Trot & Snow Aussies

I awoke this morning to a couple inches of fresh white snow and no sign that it was going to stop.  So I hooked up some dogs and away we went!

I shot a very shakey video as well.  Enjoy!

RED DOG TROT

Nobody loves snow more than my Aussies.  But what they do not appreciate is me telling them to sit still so I can take pictures of them, when all they want to do is play in the snow.

See?


Bored Kirby? Or just ready to get a move on?


And little Maggie.  Uh I just love little Maggie Pie.


Okay, so I may have cheated here with Jake.  I may have thrown snow at him and bribed him with a tennis ball to make him hold still.  But you can't prove a thing.


1 comment:

Train Wreck said...

Good job!! It is hard to catch those darn snow bunnies..I mean snow pups in the snow isn't it? Even my littel Zoe is like a rocket! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!