Monday, May 12, 2008

Misc

Good morning and happy Monday my friends!

It was a great weekend overall, I had Friday off of work and the 3 day weekend was good for me. I got much done. Saturday I spent with my future inlaws... Yesterday I spent with my family to celebrate Mothers Day. It was a good weekend.

And of course I took many pictures to share with you, but I cannot yet share them with you because I still dont have my computer back. I got to bring it home Friday, only to discover they didnt give me my pwoer cord. And when we went back to get it, we discovered that the guy wasnt actually done fixing it and so we had to bring it back. Talk about kicking a girl while shes down... Jeez.
But I ate enough cake and ice cream this weekend for all of you... Should be a fun weigh in this Wednesday.... Yikes.


I still have not heard from Uncle Kracker regarding his winning! UK, shoot me an email already would you? :o)

Thursday evening was the beginning of whats going to be a looooong volleyball season. It was freezing cold, the sand was even colder. I couldnt feel my toes by the end of the first game. Most of our team mates ended up injured by the end. It was rough. Its going to take a few more games to shake the rust and dust off and get back into it. Last year we finished 2nd in our league with only us 4 players. We've since added 2 and its going to take some work to get the wheels turning smoothly. But we'll come around. Oh, did I mention we lost all 3 games? Yeah. It was rough. But we started against the best team on the league, and they are sponsered by the place hosting the games. So they have the courts to practice on. We dont.

I picked up some new dogs this weekend. Merc is a Great Dane. Yes, you read right. I have a small horse of a dog in my house. Shes got icey blue eyes and shes white with merle spotting. I took lots of pictures of her to show you all, but of course, I dont get to share them yet.
Also adding to our pack of dogs is Mac, a Husky, possible Dingo mix. Hes very sweet. And lastly, Gotti, hes a MinPin mix. A mini Rottweiler I'm told.


Well, I'd better stop boring you before you all decide that my writing just isnt worth your time without the pictures... I will get some up as soon as I possibly can, I promise!

Love Em

No comments: