Monday, May 5, 2008

MS Walk

Me oh my, it's already Monday.

It was an eventful weekend for us here.
Saturday I awoke early to get to the vet's office to pick up Rocky, the 80lb Yellow Lab we were fostering. He was neutered Friday and got his vetting updated. Then the Rock Star was adopted Sunday afternoon! Woo! Then I drove to Burnsville to meet Cj and picked up our two newest fosters, Elly the Dachshund and Talle the Yorkie mix. And I wont tell anybody this, but Cj has fallen for a PitBull and a Weener dog all in the same 6 month period. But I didnt say anything about it. You didn't hear it from me. Did you. Did you.

I spent the rest of the day getting them settled and introducing everybody. Sunday I walked in the 2008 Walk for MS in Faribault, MN. That was actually a good time... The park where we walked was beautiful, with the majority of the 4 mile trail snaking through the woods. It was nice to get out there, the terrain was fun and mildly challenging, with hills and rocks and mud. It was a good day, and my girlfriend Carrie joined me for the trek. It was for a good cause and we had a lot of fun. Met a lot of new people... And Subway donated lunch at the end of the walk, so we got to sit with our new found friends outside and eat. Overall it was a great event. I'm already signed up for next year.

I had meant to haul my camera along with me, but since my computer is down, I have been slacking in taking as many pictures as I should. Oh yeah, thats why I still have no pictures to share. And I'm sure since my writing stinks so much my pictures are the only reason you visit this website at all. Right? Or does my photography suck too? Oh wow...

Okay, I'm gonna go bury my head in some sand now.

No comments: