Thursday, May 8, 2008

Winner!

We have a winner!!
Okay, I realize its not yet 3:30. But ya know, I am just trying to keep it real here. If I already know who the winner is, and there is still and hour and nineteen minutes, wait... An hour and eighteen minutes until the announcement time, should I really keep you on your toes for another hour and eighteen, wait.... hour and seventeen minutes??
I think that would be mean. And its almost Friday, and I dont want to be mean to you on an almost Friday. So.... **drum roll please**
The winner is....
Uncle Kracker with his "Don't act like... you don't know what I'm talkin about"
Congrats, Kracker! I chose this entry because even though Uncle Kracker doesnt know Maya personally, this caption really grabs hold of Maya's personality. Maya is an awesome dog. But shes only a baby yet, and shes got a very laid back, easy going temperment for her age and for her breed mix (Husky/German Shepherd). And she's the type of girl that will look at you like your stupid if you dont do what she is thinking you should be doing.
When I took this picture, I was making P-Dub's lasagna and I kept scolding Maya because she was under foot only when I was dealing with rolls of beef and sausage. So I banished her to the living room, and that is the look I got from her for the remainder of the evening.
So, Kracker's caption says it like it is.
Kracker, email me at Pelodadegoma @ yahoo.com and let me know which card you'd like and where I can mail it to! Congrats!
Thank you all for entering! There will be a new contest next week! Stay tuned!!
Love Em

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Times Up!

I see some good entries!!
It was good to hear from you all! It shows me that somebody actually does read this blog, therefor I will continue sharing my ever so interesting life with you. Honestly, I really didnt think anybody really read it. I mean, my life is pretty average. But bless you're wonderful hearts, I am so glad you stop by everyday! Its the photos isnt it... Cant be the writing. My writing sucks.
Anyways....

Winner will be announced at 3:30pm today!
Stay tuned!

Love Em

No comments: