Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo Contest?

Okay, I would like to try something new here. I am able to tell how many people click onto this website. But it doesnt really allow me to know if they are different people or if its all the same few people. Either way is fine with me, but I would like to try and pull some people out of the woodwork.
So, I am proud to announce my very first.......


Name that Photo Contest! Woo!




To enter the contest, post your entry in the Guestbook section. One entry per person. Contest will end at 12:00 noon Central time on Thursday, May 8th. That gives you about 48 hours. The winner will be announced Thursday evening. The winner will be chosen based on their creativity and how it relates to the photo above. This dog is Maya, she is my 'fur-niece'. For those of you who dont know what that means, she is my sisters dog.

The winner will recieve their choice of one (1) of the following:$10 gift card to Wal-Mart$10 gift card to Starbucks$10 gift card to any Kwik Trip convenience store.

If nobody posts any entries, I wont cry. I will just go an spend my giftcards on myself. So no hard feelings. But I would really not feel like such a loser if you would please enter the contest and please tell your friends!

Begin!

No comments: