Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Camping 08

I have finally managed to steal back the camera from my ever loving fisherman hubby and have been able to upload the camping trip pictures..
This place was absolutely beautiful.... Those of you who know me know how fond I am of willow trees...




Shortly after arriving and getting set up, the storms came in.


But you know there is something quite fascinating about being so vulnerable to the elements in such a brilliant area of the state. It was fun! And eventually the rain dissipated and the wind died down, and we were left with a partial rainbow...


We had a couple of stray outcasts join us for the duration of the storms (which last a day and a half) Russell and Lucy are two little JRT's who showed up Saturday morning and stayed with us for the remainder of the trip. I dont know why Red keeps saying that he doesnt like dogs... I think he lies...




We had two canine Jakes this year... My own handsome labby boy, plus a 5 month old Silke Terrier. Do not call him a Yorkie. I did, and I was immediately corrected. Jake is a Silke Terrier. And ohhhhhh i wanted to take him home. Look at those ears!!



Jake and Jake got along just fine...



And Sensi... 4 year old Rottweiler and Jakes cousin... She is the least scary Rottie I've ever met.



Can't forget Marion, Momma D and Dori... They arent scary either.




And to leave you, I will include this stupid sign. Red did not appreciate this sign one bit.




4th updates to come! Stay tuned!

Love Em

No comments: