Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kuma

My apologies for my long time away. But I have been busy searching for those fair pictures! I cant find them for the life of me!But you wont have to wait much longer.. Because I have been invited to prep and show this year! Horses!! Eek!I will be working the old crew, most of the original horses, and a few new ones. I can WAIT! You all have no idea of the excitement this brings about in me.
On a different note, I have resigned from Dogs Deserve Better. I am sad about it, but due to some recent drama added to the stress of running a dog rescue, I need to get out. Temporarily at least. Red is happy with the decision.. Of course.


Currently we only have Kuma here at home. Kuma is a 100lb Malamute whom I'd pulled from a local humane society last winter, they were going to euth him soley because of his size. "Nobody will ever adopt a dog that big!" they said. So I grabbed him up. The couple who adopted him have returned him, through no fault of his own, and while he is now locked into MinnKota Mal rescue, we are fostering him until he is adopted.
Kuma is a gorgeous Malamute by the way. See for yourself!



Kuma is a big dog. Big, big dog. The photo does not do justice to the sheer size and width of this dog.
Kuma does not get along well with Mizz Frankie. He likes to throw his weight around, because... well... he can. And he outweighs poor Frankie by a good 70lbs or so. She squats down and pees out of sheer terror if Kuma even looks at her.

And who in their right mind would want to hurt this precious hunk of merle love?!


Certainly not me. Bad Kuma! Jake tries.... But he fails.


Any "Friends" fans out there??

""Frankie say Relax!""


Love Em

No comments: