Thursday, September 25, 2008

No excuses... Golf?

My deepest apologies for the delay in posting, folks. But you know me... Don't you? I mean do you really come here everyday thinking that I've updated this dadgum thing? Every day??? Well you really don't know me at all if that's the case! We have talked about this procrastinator thing haven't we?

But really, life has thrown our family a few curve balls, and I am working on getting back on the right track. I hope to have something fresh or cool or meaningful for you tomorrow.

So for now, I am going to leave you with this golf course sprinkler.



Cool, right? No? How about fresh? What??? Okay, how about rustic!

Fine, try this. This golf ball that's been driven into the ground.



NO???? What about meaningful? Man you people can be hard to please. Here I am, busting my.....

Naw, you know I love you folks. No matter how much you dislike my blogging skills or consistancy or talent or or or...


No comments: