Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pirates & Mini Golf

Yup. You read that correctly. I said Pirates and Mini Golfing. And yes, they go together quite well. If you have never been to a 'Pirates Cove' then you need to check one out. They have mini golfing and go carts and an array of other things to entertain your family.

During our trip to Brainerd, which was now 2 weeks ago (forgive my procrastination) we made the trip into town and scoped out the Pirates Cove.
There was much to see and photograph there. First we whooped each other with some gocarts. Then we went mini golfing.

This man greeted us.



Okay he didn't talk or anything. But quite the display, eh?
The place is beautiful. I've been here a few times in the past, but I don't recall ever coming at night. It was gorgeous. Everything was lit up.



And everywhere we went throughout the 18 hold course this is what we had to navigate. There was nothing boring about this mini golf course!



Here are Phil and Thomas taking a stab and the hole before us.



I managed a hole in one myself... Woo! But it had nothing to do with skill or talent, and much to do with sheer luck. And the rock that my ball happened to bounce off of in exactly the right spot. But I dont care. Hole in one, baby!
And to remember it, I took a picture of the hole post.



What a great time... Even though I'm not so good at the mini golfing. Its all putting and putting has never been my strong suit in golf. Well, actually.... Golfing hasn't really been my strong suit in golf this year either.

Man, I need a new hobby

No comments: