Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Mercedes

I have a Mercedes. Wait, no, I had a Mercedes. Not a vehicle persay... But a dog. Those of you who have been reading this since it began back in the stone ages (or like 6 months ago) might remember my Mercedes.

Merc was found chained up in the back of a farm, next to another Great Dane who was deceased. She was underweight, had many skin issues, and her immune system was compromised. But she was still so sweet.
Terrible photo, yes... But you can see what filthy conditions she came to me from...

She's eating a little food out of a can that a representative for our rescue had brought along before he snapped this photo.

I received an update from Merc's new owners today. Joy doesnt even begin to describe what I feel in seeing her so happy.



I miss you, Merky!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My own baby girl starts puppy school today.



Okay, that's not completely acurate... I actually start puppy school today. Frankie will join me next week and the remaining classes after today.

I really hope we can learn something together. Because I dont know how many more pounces off the belly Red and I can take.

Wish me luck.

No comments: