Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas my friends.

I feel like posting things at random.. Mostly because I don't have enough of one single subject to write much about it. But I have bits and pieces of some!

We had our family celebration last night on Christmas Eve. It was wonderful.

My fur-nephew, Owen, wants to say hi. And Merry Christmas.


Owen is wearing his Christmas t-shirt.

You gotta read what it says.



It says: I've been such a good dog all year long and all I got for Christmas was this crummy T-shirt. But I know Owen lies, because I know Owen's parents. And I know Owen's parents lavished him and his brother, Pedro, with doggy gifts this year.
Can I brag about my Orchid? Yeah, it's blooming again.


Do you think Frankie is trying to tell me something?


My sister... Well, she has long johns. And she's not afraid to wear them.




This beautiful tree was at the house across the street from the church at last night's Christmas Eve service. I had to snap a picture of it on the way out.



But the focus of the day, of course, is Christmas. Is Jesus Christ. My faith is as solid as ever after the trials and miracles of this past year.

Take a moment to reflect on the good in your life. To say a prayer, and to tell Jesus "Happy Birthday, Lord"

~Merry Christmas~


4 comments:

Train Wreck said...

Owen? Orchid? Girl you could have been on my last post! Where was Owen when I needed him! I love him! So adorable! I also love Orchids! They were on my list! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Have a safe and happy New Year!

Train Wreck said...

The black and white photo? Why that is my two great great aunties, they were crazy cowboy chasin, gun slinging, whiskey drinkin, horse riding, fools! They were run out of most of the one horse towns they came to. Due in part by their Cowboy chasin. There is a story of how they had to run from the law once, for a bar room brawl.

hahahaha I am full of crap, I don't know anything about that photo! I copy and pasted it from google images! hahahaha! Had you goin didn't I...he he I haven't even had my coffee! Feel free to take it! Or better yet if you "Follow" me, you could get it...I can say no more...it is a hush, hush, secret soon to be revealed... (innocent whistling, walking away, hands behind my back...)

Hohni said...

Come on chicky pooh!!! Wake up!! Where ya at???

Denise said...

Aw, Owen is cute!! I'm glad I caught up on your posts...you are such a great writer! I hope the snow has let up...we lost quite a bit with the thawing last week. Now in the deep freeze again! Happy New Year chickie!!!