Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pirates?

You have got to be kidding me.

Did ya'll know that pirates still exist??

Check out this article when you have some time.

Pirates recently attacked a U.S. Cruise ship. Ahhh, sister Jen? Please keep an eye out for pirates on your next cruise. Because I don't think I would handle it well if you got hijacked. Thank you.

But really... I cant believe this still happens! Maybe I have been living under a rock all my life or something. But pirates? Really? I mean really?? I keep picturing Johnny Depp in all his pirate glory. I love those movies by the way. But Jack Sparrow in 2008? C'mon. These pirates have motor boats. And they actually hijack ships and take their passengers hostage. There have been 100 pirate attacks off the shores of Somalia this year alone!

Maybe you all already knew about this. So its not a shock to you. Maybe somebody should have spoken up so that it wasnt such a shock to ME!

Pirates... What is this world coming to anyways.




4 comments:

Hohni said...

I'm trying to email you but they keep coming back to me...

Hohni said...

I awarded you my friend...Check out my blog...

Hohni said...

I need your help with adsense...dang email anyway...

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I heard about this! Is it the ol’
“Desperate times calls for desperate measures”?

Glad I don’t go anywhere! Things are going to be crazier as the economy in the US dives deeper. Think we’ll be seeing Land Pirates…