Monday, December 1, 2008

Book Tagging!

I'd never heard of it until it happened to me! Ahhhh!!

I've been tagged. So here are the rules.

1) Grab the nearest book.

2) Open the book to page 56.
3) Find the fifth sentence.
4) Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
5) Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one.Pick the Closest.
6) Tag five people to do the same.

"Let me help" He cut off her protest simply by taking her hand. "I've got time, and the fact is, if I went on my way, I'd worry about you and I'd never get anything done anyway."
"That's awefully sweet," she said, and knew she was a goner. "That's really very sweet."

From 'Remember When' by Nora Roberts/JD Robb


I tag the following people:
~DHW (ha!)
~Train Wreck
~Anya
~Charlie
~Katie

Now get to it!




1 comment:

Hohni said...

Back at ya chicky pooh!!!