Friday, February 6, 2009

Ahhh... Hmmm...

Its just been one of those weeks, folks. I hope you didn't come here anticipating a brillient new blog posting because I gotta be honest, it just ain't happening today. Maybe tonight I'll think of something. Friday nights can make for inspiring blog posts.
Tell you what. I'll pick up my camera after my meeting tonight and I'll take some pictures of things. And then I'll post them here. Or better yet, maybe we should have a contest!
What do ya'll think about that?
Alright. Its on. Contest will be posted tonight. So keep your puters fired up!

5 comments:

Train Wreck said...

I win! I am the first one here!! What did I win?? hahaa On days when I have nothing interesting to say, I try to catch up. So What kinda contest are you gona have huh? huh?

darsden said...

What a cutie pie. I am coming by way of Train Wreck I will also post a link for you today. I would have done so earlier but I didn't know you then...LOL OKay I think that sweetie is saying. "ArE YoU SeRioUs, he's really coming tonight...SaNta" he/she has that wonderment look about the face.

Country Girl said...

Oh, please oh please oh please, let there be snausages in my stocking.

darsden said...

That sweet baby also could be saying " but mama I didn't do it"

Heidi said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I love the dog - he is too much!!! I live in Wisconsin - so we are neighbors baby!!!