Monday, February 23, 2009

My Little Green

Some of you know that we do dog rescue. There is rarely a time when we don't have rescue dogs fostering in our home along with the resident animals.
Quite frequently, the dogs that come through are not housetrained. And since Josh won't cave and give me the wood floor I've always wanted (I guess I can't complain, I mean he did cave about the fence) than I have had to be clever in how I clean up unhousebroken dog messes. Which are almost daily until we manage to house train the furry little suckers. I have spent too much money on papertowels, Resolve carpet cleaner, anti-amonia sprays, brushes, etc. just trying to keep our friggen beige carpet in check.

Let me introduce you to my new best friend, Little Green.



Oh what a handsome little devil he is. I recieved a WalMart gift card for Christmas and I have been slow in using it. Probably because God knew that I needed to hold it until I got the brillient idea to spend it on something that I will actually use rather than something that would get dusty sitting on a shelf or dull sitting in the back of a closet... Which is where most of my things end up. Yikes.

But not Little Green here. He will be put to great use. Oh yes he will. I can't wait to break him out of his box tonight!

1 comment:

Hohni said...

hhhmmmm....I bet that will work wonders!!

I think the plant is a philadendrium???? Heck I don't know, it's alive!!!