Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Snippits

Well it turns out that I was kind of correct when I thought that my dog blog might overtake Musings.  Dogs happen to be my whole life and all I really talk about. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran today.  A coworker informed me that she joined my gym over lunch and went running.  So on my lunch break, I went running too!  And discovered that I am not in running shape.  Yikes.  I did run a half a mile without stopping though. I havent done that in over a year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So far I've managed to dodge the flu.  Everybody around me has been sick with it at one time or another over the last month or so.  So far so good.  Hope I didn't just jinx myself.  And no, I didn't get the flu shot.  And no, I don't plan on getting the flu shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's November.  Yeah.  November.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today a friend that I havent seen in a while asked what I had going on this weekend.  I replied nothing, what did you have in mind, eager to hang out with my friend.  She replied that she didnt want to hang out, she wanted me to babysit her puppy for the weekend.  Um, no. Trying being my friend before I do unneccessary favors for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am craving chili.  Anybody have any easy chili recipes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Ultimate Fighter is on tonight.  Only if I can stay up that late to watch it.  *Yaaaawwwnnn*

1 comment:

Ninso said...

I have an easy chili recipe. I was gonna type it out here, but I haven't made it in awhile and I think I'm missing something. Text me if you want me to look it up when I get home.