Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Delievered

Today, its a beautiful word. Delievered.

My camera... was Delivered. Today.

I am going to take a boat load of photos tonight just so I have something to share with ya'll tomorrow!

Its been a looong journey without my camera. And I appreciate you all bearing with me through this painful process.

Painful for you, I mean. Because you have had to wade through week's worth of crap just to get this far.


Me, since I wasnt able to take pictures, I mostly just ate cookies. And baked Dlyn's apple cheese crisp. And ate it too. And then I didn't clean my house with all the spare time I had. And I didn't do the dishes and I didn't do any laundrey.

Man, its going to be good to have my camera back.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...that apple cheese crisp sounds divine. I think I'm going to make it this weekend. I know what you mean about the excitement about getting a new camera. I look forward to seeing your photos. Thanks so much for stopping by. It was such a surprise and treat. I look forward to your next visit.

dlyn said...

Thanks for the link! Now I am going to see what camera you got :)