Friday, May 15, 2009

Canine Love

I finally charged my camera last night.

Oh yeah, the reason that I haven't posted any fun and new photos lately is because my camera has been on the verge of battery death for about 2 weeks now. I just never felt like charging it.

Yeah, I'm that lazy.

So this morning, with a fully charged camera, a gorgeous sunny morning and a full day off of work, I walked around outside and started snapping photos of things.

And realized that I haven't taken any real photos since before things started blooming. Yikes.

The construction outside was starting to ruin my photo taking mood, so I moved it indoors.

And was enthusiastically greeted by 2 of my favorite beings. Even though I had been 'gone' for less than 10 minutes, and just in the backyard, they kissed me and hugged me as though I had been gone for days.

I love them so...

Jake and Frankie are my favorite photography subjects. They are both so beautiful, both in body and spirit.

Their eyes say it all. So that is what I will leave you with today.







They are the canine loves of my life.

2 comments:

Ninso said...

I love Jake! Do you plan to bring him with to any disc stuff this summer so we can meet him? I love labs, specifically black ones, but yellow will do in a pinch! (P.S., Frankie is gorgeous too, of course)

Emily said...

Of course I will bring Jakey Pooh! He's my baby... He's been with me through EVERYTHING. And for some reason, he still loves me. Lol!
I brought him to the MS walk in Roch the other day and Denise just oogled all over him. :o) He may not be much of a disc dog. But he can cuddle with the best of them!