Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Rant

Subject: New & Improved

Have you ever heard of someone refer to something as 'new and improved'? I have. Like 14 times in the past week.

Now maybe I'm just looking into it way too much. Way too much. But in my own opinion, nothing can be both new and improved.

If it's new, there is nothing else of it's kind. It's a new product, therefore given the name 'new'. It it's improved, than that means that something like it already exists, and this 'improved' state means that it's a better version of the previous one.

So how can they be both? I don't know. That's why I'm ranting about it today. Stop referring to things as new and improved. Either its new, or its improved. Pick one!

On a side note... Have you ever noticed how sometimes I put an apostrophy (') in words and sometimes I dont? Like right there, I didn't put it in 'dont' but I did put it in 'didn't'?

Ya like that?


1 comment:

Ninso said...

Hilarious! I never thought about it that way!