Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Camera...

...oh how I've missed you.

My camera is finally on it's way. Well, not technically on its way. I am waiting on the tracking number. But when I have the tracking number, she will officially be on her way. And then I can get back to sharing my world with you digitally.

I've missed my camera. I've always used my camera as my way of expressing myself. And then sharing myself with you all, my wonderfully patient readers. I am feeling the love.

I'm also feeling very impatient because I know the guy sent it via Snail Parcel Service (thats not a real parcel service. I am just crabby because it will take so long). Which means a week or something before it's arrival. And you know what? I dont think I have a weeks worth of clever or witty euphamisms for you all. I know you are getting to where you can't stand my writings, and that the only reason you come here is for the photography. Right? So I really am going to need for that camera to get here. Quick. Quicker!

But really, I do appreciate you all hanging in there. And even more so you sticking around because I know it has nothing to do with my photography. Or my writing. You come here because you need the links to get to these other awesome blogs that I am following down there on my blog list. Right? Yeah, I know what's going on.

But really. Did I already say that? But really? No, but really, I have to go now. So even if you dont come here just for the links to other blogs, you really should check out the blogs I'm following at the moment. They are pretty dang good. God knows there isnt anything for you to see here for a while! Ha!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'd do without my camera. It goes pretty much everywhere with me. Sorry yours is taking sooooo long to get to you.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I wouldn't know what to do with GOOD camera! Besides, I'd never remember to have it handy! Hope yours get to you soon before you go insane!
:)