Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am a lost soul...

....without my camera.

You all remember my rut when my computer broke down, dont you? Well this is just like that. Except worse. I have no camera! It finally broke. I say finally because, well lets face it, I am not so good to my electronics. I have never put a cd back into its original case. I have a whole tower of cd cases from the 90's that dont actually have cd's in them. Where are the cd's you ask? I dont know. You tell me.

I am a little better with DVD's. But not much. Ask Red. Ask him if his woman ever puts the movies back into their cases. This is another reason why he makes me rent Netflix movies. He cant be charged for the damages that way.

And my computer... Well, lets just say that my computer and I have a very love/hate relationship. If the mouse doesnt move like I want it to, I drop it from a few feet above the desk. I dont kid, I swear that it makes the computer run faster. And if the computer locks up, which is always does, I bang on the keyboard. With my fist. And I swear it unlocks the computer. I dont kid!


My camera... Well I am good with my camera. Its small and very precious to me. It is my connection from here to there.. It enables me to share my visions with you, my dear readers. However, as punishment from the other electronics that I abuse, the electronic god has decided that he was going to make me pay... By taking away my most prized electronic device. Jerks!

So as I wait for the new camera to arrive, I have no photos to share with you. And I'm sorry. And I'm also sorry that I havent posted in almost a week. And I'm really sorry that I havent updated Wyoming Sun in over a month. I'm really, truely sorry.

But not that sorry, because I started a diet. AGAIN! And diets make women crabby. You take away my chocolate and think that I'm going to be in a pleasent mood? Think again!

No comments: