Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Strange Visions

I realize that some of you are alarmed at the recent 'experimenting' I've been doing with my site here. Those of you who know me generally know me as one who isn't much fond of change.
However, as I learn about this blogging 'drug' that somebody created however many years ago, I can officially say that I am a blogoholic. Thats the realization that came to me today in a conversation with my friend 'dhw'.
I want to use the technology available to me to make my blog the best that it can be so that you may enjoy it as much as I do, if not more!
So please be patient as I 'makeover' my site. You will see things you like and things you dont like. I had a rather 'girly' background up a while back and I hope nobody saw it. God forbid people think that I have any sides to me resembling feminine. Ha!

You'll see things that are me and you'll see things that aren't me. Bear with me while I work though my brief identity crisis!

3 comments:

Hohni said...

oooohhhh...I like this one!!! Gonna have to set my hinney down and experiment with mine!!!

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog on Cowboys, Kids and Sunset's blog. I just wanted to say that I really like your layout and greetings from a Wisconsin blogger! :)

Train Wreck said...

hmmm your new layout looks like a "cutest blog on the block" Layout!! he he! Don't they have the best!! Looks good!