Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Told You So

It has already been a week since I last bitched to ya'll about my broken camera last. Which is still not fixed. However, Red and I decided that since he needs a fishing camera anyways (Definition of; Fishing Camera ~ A camera in which wife, er Em, doesn't care whether or not hubby; Red, drops said camera in the lake because she's got the new camera safe at home) that we would just go ahead and buy another camera of the same make and model (are we talking about a car?) and then when we have time we'd get the old camera, now called the fishing camera, fixed as cheaply as possible.

I think that my old english teachers might not be thrilled with my run on after run on after run on after run on in the previous paragraph. But you know what? None of my old english teachers read this blog anyways. So I think I'm safe.

Stay on the subject would you? I'm trying to tell a story here.

Back to my cameras. Well, we'd bought the original camera, now the fishing camera, at a store. It was a great camera. Unfortunately, it malfunctioned only 2 months after the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty. My exact response to this news "Awww MAAAAN!"
So, while we searched for a good camera fixer upper place, we decided to buy the new one on eBay. I found a great deal, half of the price of the original one new, and it was packaged in the new box and came with all sorts of extra goodies. And the seller had over 15,000 positive 'feedback' responses. So I knew he could be trusted. We recieved our camera in the knick of time. But it was broken. I think maybe broken during shipping. Dammit! However, because we'd done our research on our eBay seller before making the purchase, we knew he would replace it at no cost to us. And he is. I shipped the broken camera back today. The broken eBay camera, not the broken fishing camera. Come on, keep up.

So, the good news is that a new camera IS coming. The bad news is, I still have no photos to share with you, my precious readers, today.

Unless... Do any of you know who Doc Bar is? No?
This is Doc Bar.


He's only like... The greatest cow horse ever to live.

2 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

hey, my old camera also broke down a couple of months after the warranty expired. do you think there is a conspirancy here? :p

re the carrot cake, I got it from here. It comes out great!

carrot cake

Train Wreck said...

Well of course! Not to mention gorgeous! I had a mare out of him, down the line a ways, but he was there!