Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Rescue Dogs!

I picked up new rescue dogs today!
Bert is a 1yo Black Lab mix. Hes quite the personality. Nothing seems to phase him.
He had the audacity to lick my cat, and not the cat's not speaking to him.

Meet Bert!



Roxi is a 6 month old Black Lab mix. She is very sweet and can easily be described as a velcro dog. She never leaves my side.

Meet Roxi!



They are great dogs who unfortunately lost their owners at a very early age for a variety of reasons. Its too bad, too, because those people have no idea what they are missing.

4 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Thanks to people like you, Emmy, these dogs have a chance in the world to prove they are worthy!!!
Wonderful thing and I know you will have a great time together!

Pony Girl said...

They are really cute! I love black labs. I have been dogsitting one for over 8 years. She is really special, so smart. It's been hard to watch her age and she battled cancer last year, but she's okay.
I'm glad you gave these guys a second chance!

Hohni said...

Morning Chicky Pooh!!
Snow day today, so I'm home.
I emailed you, check it!!
We are going to try and become foster parents for dachshunds.....

Train Wreck said...

Oh you are a sweet girl! I am sure those dogs will have the best home ever. Great looking pups. You have your hands full, dontcha!