Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sevens

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
~Get married
~Have a couple of babies
~Show my dog
~Visit Ireland
~Live in the country
~Drive across the country with Red
~Get on an airplane

7 Things I do now:
~Spend way too much money on my dogs
~Drive carefully
~Miss my mom
~Love tea
~Blog
~Dream Big
~Photograph the random


7 Things I won't do:
~Skydive
~Swim with Sharks
~Enjoy Seafood
~Drink Whiskey
~Watch the movie before reading the book
~Answer an unknown phone number
~Own a Chevy

7 Things that attract me in the opposite sex
~Taller than me
~Red hair
~Smiling eyes
~Softness for animals
~A Gentle Hand
~A love of the outdoors
~Honesty

7 Celebrities that I admire:
~Mother Teresa
~Gwyneth Paltrow
~Kate Winslet
~Wallace the Pitbull
~Georges St. Pierre
~Victoria Stillwell
~Will Smith

7 Favorite foods:
~Pasta
~Potatos
~Cheese
~Chocolate
~Green Beans
~Eggs
~Chili

Ya know, that was harder than I'd anticipated.


1 comment:

Hohni said...

hhhmmm....maybe I should try this also...