Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009

My first post of 2009!!

We didn't whoop it up this New Year's Eve. Red and I just stayed in and had a few beers and played some Monopoly.



I am totally going into real estate. Check out my properties. I even got Boardwalk and Park Place this time around. $500 and $600 rent for anybody daring to land on those badboys with the 2 houses on them! Yeah!



Yeah, no, I'm not really going into real estate. In this market? Never.

When the ball was dropping, we popped some champagne and toasted the new year.



Did you know that I always, without fail, drink champagne out of wine glasses, and wine out of champagne flutes? That's just the way it is. Don't judge me.

I spent my day off of work doing a whole lot of nothing. I took down the Christmas stuff. Did a little cleaning. But mostly, I watched my dogs from my chair.



Frankie got sick of watching me watching her watching her toys, so she started bringing me her toys in an effort to get some movement out of me. It didnt work. I was happy to sit in my chair and wait for my dogs to do something photo worthy.

And Jake did.




Now if that isn't the doofiest picture of a dog you have seen all day, than show me a doofier one.

Frankie tried saying 'cheese wizz' before I snapped this photo, but it was too much and she blinked. Or maybe she is just trying to get a laugh out of you!


I hope the new year has started out well for ya'll!

Happy 2009 everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... love the pics of Jake and Frankie..