Friday, July 24, 2009

Feet & Fat

I would like to immediately state that I have no fetishes with feet or anything like that. In fact, most feet are kind of gross to me.

But my dog... Well he has the best feet. And every time he naps, I swear he tangles his legs like he does just so that I will shower him with some photographic attention.

And I happily oblige.




I should probably trim his toe fur again.

Eww... That sounds kind of icky.




And I need to trim his nails. Again.



Jake has a chair that belongs just to him. Sometimes we borrow it when we have company over. Humans need a place to sit, too. But in the meantime, it's Jake's chair. And the advantage to that is that Jake has to wrap himself around himself just to sleep on it.

Jake's not a small dog



But that usually means that he's in a very photogenic position.

And just like his momma, he has to sleep with his feet hanging off the bed.

This... I don't know what to do with this.





Not even joking, this cat gets like 10 kibbles, twice a day. How can 20 kitty kibbles make him like this?

I mean, I know how I got like that. Momma gets more than 20 kibbles every day. But Sylvester....

I think he has another food source that he's not telling us about.


1 comment:

Hohni said...

Fat cats...gotta love them. We have a kitty outside who is growing up to be the laziest thing you have ever seen. The other day he was propped up against the house, eyes half closed, looking like a drunk ol' man who had fallen down the side of the house and had no reason to move....