Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Who Knows

I'm kind of a blogger loser lately.

It's not that I don't have anything to write about. In fact, I have much to write about.

But then when I want to sit down to do it, I feel like I have too much else to do to write.


But then I go and watch Monster Quest or some such nonsense like that.

So really, I'm not too busy. I'm just lazy. Right? Who knows.

Last night was the first time that I've worked out in almost a week. Like really, seriously put my nose to the grinder and dug into the Arc Trainer. It felt good. And I'm going again tonight just to prove something.

I don't know what it is exactly that I'm trying to prove yet. But when I find out, I'll let ya know. Who knows.

This weekend is already our Independance Day festivities. You will recall last years events. Hopefully I'm not as hungover this year. But looking back on last years posting, I can't believe that year has already flown by. What have I accomplished in the past year? Anything? Who knows.

What do you call this upcoming holiday? Mind if I ask? I have noticed myself getting unnecessarily irritated by people calling it 'The 4th of July' rather then what it is, Independance Day. I mean, we don't call Christmas 'The 25th of December' do we? Anybody? But then you'll notice that I called last years posting '4th of July recap'. Whats up with that?

But why am I even bothered by such a thing? Who knows.

I was finally able to shampoo our carpets on Monday. I had the day off. Feels good to have a clean carpet again. We have no foster dogs currently. Life has been easy with just my own animals. I almost forgot what that kind of peace was like. It's also mildly, okay really, boring. Cj was telling me that in order to completely stop rescue, I have to go through the withdrawls, just like any addiction, to get it out of my system. Will it work? Who knows.

Frankie and I entered our first real disc dog competition last weekend. She got first place in the novice division of Distance and Accuracy, which is me tossing and her catching. I was greatly proud of her and now I'm stoked for the next comp. It helped my nerves as well. I was shaking every time I threw that disc.
The second day of the comp, we entered the open division and choked. It was my fault though. I wasn't paying attention to the changing wind and once the disc left my hand, it got caught and veered off the field. But we did our best and had a blast anyways! Would we have done better if I had payed more attention? Who knows.

But really, all in all, life is pretty good right now. We are having fun and enjoying life as it comes. My stressors seem to be taking days off, which helps immensley. Maybe that's why I'm so lazy these days. Who knows.

But who cares? When life is good, let it be.





No comments: