Friday, February 26, 2010

Back to Business

I bought a new camera today. It's exciting, for both myself and for you, because a working camera means more pictures which means more blogging.  Yay!

Or maybe you've been relishing in this beautiful silence that has been my broken camera.

Regardless.  My last camera 'broke'.  Not so broke that it didnt work anymore.  But broke enough that I have to manually pull out the lens and it wouldnt always focus, and the zoom is flat out not working.  Its just a pain in the butt, especially when my main subjects are flying dogs.  To photograph dogs, you need ease and speed and working focus.

So we'll be getting back to business here soon.

Our friend LB left last Saturday. He went on to a Dachshund rescue, who is having their fair share of difficulties with him, as I had predicted.  He spent the first few days trying to bite everybody, same as he did here.  He also got a little sick, but he's now doing just fine. 

For your viewing pleasure, here is LB's version of 'hang dog'.

1 comment:

Ninso said...

Vid worked for me. Cutie!