Monday, June 23, 2008

I Wanna Be an Author

One thing ya'll might not have know about me is that I have always and forever wanted to be an author. And I actually came close to getting halfway through a book of my own. But then life happened, and I didnt have time to finish putting so many thoughts into such a thing. Plus, you know, I'm like a huge procrastinator and never finish anything. I'm one of those people who gets a huge, fantastic idea in their head, for instance, redoing the entire bedroom one Saturday morning. So I'll spend and entire morning ripping clothes off hangers to wash, throw, store, etc, dumping everything off the dresser, bookshelves, headboard and nightstands, dusting, vacuuming... Then I'll take a break right before its time to put the room back together.... And the break never ends. So that evening, poor Red walks into our bedroom, only wanting to change into some clean clothes and lay down on our bed... And he cant hardly open the door. And even if he does manage to push into the mess, there are none of Red's clothes to be found under all the stuff, much less a place for him to rest on the bed, because thats where everything is piled.

So for all of those Saturdays that you have encountered since you decided we should live together, honey... I'm sorry. But not that sorry because you knew this about me before you moved in with me.
But his story only goes to show you... I cant ever finish anything. So finishing a book... Well I need to be able to finish the bedroom before I finish writing an entire novel.

So, I'm going to try something new. I am going to write, chapter by chapter, as I have time, if I ever have time, in the page entitled Wyoming Sun. Check it out if you're bored. If not... Well, go read the Funnies! And if you really don't like it, start a topic in the forums and ya'll can rant about me there. Sound like a deal?

Good

Love Em

No comments: