Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back

Yes. Yes I am back from Colorado. And I have been back for approximately 66 hours now.

No. No I haven't uploaded any photos yet. Because I took approximately one million four hundred thousand and ninety eight of them and it's going to take at least that many days for my camera to cough them all into my computer.

Without my photos, I find it hard to tell you a good story. So I'll wait.

But I can assure you that Frankie and I had an awesome time with Team MNDDC in Colorado and that we will soooo be joining them again next year.

Patience, folks. I have nothing going on this weekend, so it will be photo city at my house!

But in the meantime, here is a photo that I did not take. Obviously, since I'm in the photo. This was taken during my freestyle routine with Frankie.


Photo by Brian Bruzek

'Routine' might be an overstatement. I halfway look like I knew what I was doing in this photo. But let me assure you, I did not. There was no rhyme or reason to what Frankie and I did out there. I dont want to use the term 'winging it' because that sounds absolutely horrid. I mean, who travels across 4 states just to 'wing it'?

More on that soon.


No comments: