Friday, August 21, 2009

My Inspiration

I love Kimba.

I love her I love her I love her. If I could take her home with me I would be forever happy.

Every time I read her blog, I want to run home and turn my house upside down and clean it and organize the crap out of it.

Kimba makes me want to be a better, neater person.

Plus, she is always linking up other do-it-yourselfers so you can find even more inspiration.

Plus, in these hard economic times, sometimes you have to make something that you want rather than shelling out the cash for the actual thing.

Plus, there are so many more feelings of pride and triumph when you accomplish a DIY task yourself, isn't there?

So I invite you to take a walk with Kimba. I guarentee that you will walk away with some fresh, new ideas.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Awwwww...I'm blushing! I popped over after I got your question about the mirror.

Thanks for your sweet encouraging words. I'm glad you get something out of my ramblings.

I'm going to show this to my hubby and he's sure to laugh his head off about the "neater" part. If you saw our playroom right now, you would be shocked. DISASTER AREA!

Kimba