Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'd Done Gone and Fallen In Love

True story.

And I don't even know what it is that attracts me to this fine male specimen. I mean, he's sexy of course. Handsome, with a "just-rolled-out-of-bed-and-I-don't-care" look. His hair is curly and full of cowlicks that make his hair go in every which direction. He's got eyes the color of golden brown and they melt my heart every time he looks at me.

But he's also kind of a bad ass. He does things just to piss me off. He picks fights just because he's bored. He's messy. He's loud. He's kind of obnoxious. He's Australian-American.

Oh, and he eats cat food. And he herds my vacuum cleaner. My vacuum doesn't like being herded, folks.

Neither does my cat, for that matter.

He's Kirby. And I'm completely head over heels for him.



I mean, I knew I had a thing for Aussies. The day Frankie stepped into my life, I knew that I would own this breed for the rest of my life.

But Kirby... Kirby is a boy Aussie. I have always preferred male animals over female. Regardless of species, the female of any species is a high maintenence tool, pain in the ass, bitch. That's just how it is. Frankie can be those things. But I love her all the same. Kirby has all of Frankie's good Aussie traits, and he's a boy Aussie. So he brings the laid-back, go with the flow male personality.

He's perfect. And he likes frisbees.



A disc toting, handsome, sexy, bad-ass, laid back, go with the flow, boy Aussie.

How's a girl to resist?

And he's the perfect match for Frankie in every single way.



Hey, um... Red??

No comments: