Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday Review

I love Sundays. Because it's the day where everything slows down and you can just do stuff that either you have been meaning to get around to, or you can pass the time doing things that you really want to do.

Some of the disc dog crew met up at Jodi and Sean's and did some dog agility. They have an awesome course set up on their farm and they were gracious enough to invite us out to use it!




Here is Jodi running her little Corgi, Hoss, over the dog walk.

And Kayla running Lucy through the jump.



I was quite impressed with Lucy, laying here patiently while her mom walks the course. And Kayla is quite the agility dog handler.

I ran Jake over some of the obsticals once. He never had any ambition to be an agility dog. However, he wouldn't mind if he could be a water dog more often.



While I was at Sean and Jodi's place, I got the pleasure of meeting this gem.



Her name is Jenna and she is a Missouri Fox Trotter.


And she is by far one of the kindest creatures that I have ever met.

I only wished that I had remembered to wear the sweatshirt with the peppermint treats in the pocket. For this girl deserved it after allowing me to smush and schmooze all over her. I just loved her to bits.

Dogs and horses make for the perfect Sunday afternoon if you ask me.

I followed it up with a trip to Starbucks. I met Jo there to teach her to blog!

How cliche. Meeting at Starbucks to blog. Icky.


There was a couple of guys sitting nearby and I just hated listening to them talk. Because what they spoke of was also awefully cliched. They wore 'skinny' jeans. Their hair was all combed over to one side. Very chic goth. Chic goth? Anyways... They spoke of writing music lyrics and guitar strings and festivals. It was very uncomfortable actually.

So I just sucked on my Frappuchino and showed Jo what to do and tried to mind my own business. Not easy, considering they were sitting 4 feet from me.

But now it's Monday and I need to work.

No comments: