Friday, August 14, 2009

! ! ! ! !

The excitement is building.

Tomorrow morning I am picking up my newest foster dog.



Kirby is a 10 month old Black Tri Aussie boy. Apparently he was adopted from the rescue, but returned shortly after because of his excessive energy level.

I am prepared for it, and not the least bit intimidated. Yet.

Frankie was about 10 months old when she arrived here. Before that, she was never let out of her kennel and was slated for euthenasia because of her excessive energy levels. The warden couldn't handle her, nor did anybody want to try. I won't lie, it took us a few exhausting months before we were able to figure each other out. But it was so worth it.

I am hoping that Kirby isn't going to give me a run for my money. I am counting on my experiences with Frankie to help me reach Kirby on a higher level though.

Regardless, "! ! ! ! !" is the only way to describe how I feel right now. I'm head over heels for Aussies and the idea of having two in my house is putting me over the top right now. Eek!


No comments: