Friday, September 4, 2009

Cat Nap

Ya'll know Sylvester the Tabby Cat by now.

Have you ever wondered why cats sleep so much?



I mean, doesn't that just look terrible? Uncomfortable? Wasting time?

No! It doesn't look terrible or uncomfortable. And I love wasting time! If I get to be reincarnated for whatever reason, I want to come back as a fat house cat.




Syl is a bit of a mystery to Red and I.



There are times when he doesn't appear to have a care in the world.



And then there are other times when he seems terribly distressed about things. Things like: When am I being fed again? Get these Aussies out of my face. When am I being fed again? The Aussies are in my napping spot! When am I being fed again?

When his breakfast/dinner time rolls around, you would think that he has gone for days without a single morsel of food, given the way he carries on. But I have never, ever forgotten to feed this monster.



Mostly he just cat naps. What a stressful life Sylvester leads. Having to sleep all day long. Never knowing when his next meal will arrive on its silver platter. Aussies giving him a hard time. Sleeping all day long. Rough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Friday my friends.



1 comment:

Country Girl said...

Hi, Emmy. Long time!! Just wanted to tell you that last photo is a gem. There's just something I love about it.