Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Renaissance

Saturday we went to the Renaissance Festival. We go every year. It's always the same. But I don't care! I love going. I would go every weekend if I could!



Red only goes for one reason I think. The turkey legs.



I bought yet another mug that I have no place for. And Red pointed that out. I said "Wait, we can't leave until I find a mug!" And Red says "Where on earth are you going to put another mug?" And I said "With the other mugs that I have no place for!"

Hey, it's tradition, okay? Plus they're cool mugs.

They had a petting zoo and animal rides there, which I don't recall seeing in the past. And then I met this gorgeous gal.




I love elephants. I love her.

Can anybody tell me what kind of bovine this is by the way?



He had great horns.

But the highlight of this trip: Jousting.

I have a crush on 2 of the jousters. They have been there for 3 years in a row now. And ironically, since the actors decide who you vote for, we didn't get to vote for either of the hotties.

The announcer has a great horse. Same guy, same grey horse, also for the last 3 years if not more.



This knight below and his black horse... I have to fan myself every time he rides by. He's gorgeous.




The joust:



I love the Renaissance Festival. And I love jousters. And I love their horses.
But mostly, I love the jousters.

And the mugs.


No comments: