Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Do You Think?

I think I have settled on the background and banner.

I went through hundreds of backgrounds and tried out dozens. None of them were 'me' though. I like the simple brown here. Not a lot of bright colors.

The banner I made myself using CropMom. It's free to register and use and it's a blast to work on! I may be tweaking the banner again once I get some time. But that's for another day.

I'll stop messing with your heads for the time being. Is it weird that I already miss the old blog?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have ELEPHANTS there? Is that even historically accurate? So completely threw me...

I've been once...tried a turkey leg and couldn't handle it - didn't realize it was all dark meat (which I really don't like, for whatever reason. Give me the dry breast, thanks).