Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change is in the Air

Don't be alarmed by the new look you might see here on Musings.

I'm on a DIY kick lately and my blog hasn't escaped my DIY wrath!

No, I'm just messing with ya. But I am planning on making some changes around here. I haven't decided if I like the new banner. It's very 'northland', but maybe it's too northland? My blog has never really had a theme. It's dogs and hunting and dogs and photography and dogs and now just recently, based on the amount of photos I took of my first DIY project (which I will share with you this week) DIY will be making more appearances as well. And dogs of course. Not that I ever talk about dogs or anything.

Has it ever really had a northland theme though? Have I ever talked about bears? Or Moose? I don't recall... And on that note, I don't want Jerry Gadamus getting upset with me.

Plus, the seasons are noticably changing and it's just time for a makeover I think.

I have changed backgrounds many many times here on Musings. But I have always circled back to the current one. I am hoping to change that today. Or tomorrow. You know, whenever I get to it.

In the mean time... Bear with me.


2 comments:

Ninso said...

"Bear" with you . . . LOL. I've never really thought the northland theme fit with what you talk about on your blog, really only with the title "Minnesota girl" but your content has been heavier on the "musings" and less so on the "minnesota."

Emily said...

Yeah, I guess when I started blogging, there wasn't a general path I wanted it to take. Actually, my first blog posting was because I was PISSED OFF about the health of my newest foster dog at the time. And I just needed to blow up online. Lol! Dogs sort of took over... And because I live in Minnesota, I technically live in the northland. I dont post a lot of photos or content about our hunting trips and that because I have always been reprimanded by other rescue people for such things.
Oh, and if you happened to stop by when the hippy floral mess was up, dont worry... Its NOT staying. Lol!