Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Change

I'm at another one of those stages where I'm not happy with my blog.  Therefor... I will be changing it.  It just has been feeling too... heavy.  There is too much frilly, frally, girly, scrapbook type stuff and it's just not me.  So again I ask you, please bear with me.

I almost moved today.  Do you remember a year ago when I made the move from Webs to Blogger?  And all I had to move was like 30 posts and very little info?  And remember how it took me like 3 weeks just to get that sorted out? Well I remembered, just in time, and stopped myself from moving on from Blogger.  It would take me a month to move everything over. 

There is a direction that I want my blog to head, but I can't figure out how to do that quite yet.  When I do, I promise to let you know.  Until then, thank you for your continued support!  I love my readers!

No comments: