Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks...

Today I'm thankful for many things.  My life has bloomed into a wonderful gift over the past few years.

I'm thankful for my family, whose always just a phone call away.

I'm thankful for my fiancee, who tolerates me being insane.

I'm thankful for my 4 dogs and my cat, because they have shown me what unconditional love really means.

I'm thankful for Jake because he's been by my side through more than anybody else.


I'm thankful for Frankie because she's shown me how to have fun.

I'm thankful for Kirby because when life gets serious, Kirby doesn't.

I'm thankful for Maggie, for keeping the other 3 in check and for showing Red that dogs aren't all that bad.

I'm thank for Sylvester, because he can read time.

I'm thankful for Bud Light and wine, because they help me tolerate my 4 dogs and my cat.

I'm thankful that I have a good, full time job that I enjoy, and coworkers who make it great.

I'm thankful for a vehicle to drive.

I'm thankful for a warm bed to sleep in.

I'm thankful that I have the freedom to blog about whatever I want, whenever I want.

I'm thankful for my life, and even though I always seem to find things to complain about, I really am grateful for everything.

Happy Thanksgiving!  Don't forget to thank God for all of the blessings in your life.

No comments: